Trusted Counsel For Family Law Matters
Your family is the most important thing in the world to you, but you have encountered a rough patch. Whether you face divorce and all that goes with it, or you are already divorced and are wrestling with child support or custody issues, the Law Office of Sheri Bryce Dye can guide you through the process to ensure that your best interests and those of your child are maintained.
Attorney Sheri Bryce Dye brings more than 20 years of legal experience to every client, calmly and confidently guiding them through family law matters, including:
- Divorce: She can handle all aspects of your divorce, including separation, annulment, property distribution and spousal support.
- Military divorce: She can help you navigate the divorce process given the unique factors and processes involved in a military divorce.
- Child support: If you need to receive child support or modify an existing support order, or if you face court action, she will assist you.
- Child custody: She will protect your rights in custody matters arising from divorce or intervention by Texas Child Protective Services.
- Adoption: Whether you need assistance with a traditional adoption, want to adopt a stepchild or wish to adopt a child in foster care, she can help you with this important life event.
- Criminal charges: She has helped many family law clients address their past criminal records or current criminal charges so they can move forward with their lives.
- Immigration issues: She helps resolve family immigration matters so families can move forward with their lives in the United States.
She works closely with all family members to find the right solution for your entire family unit. Sheri counsels grandparents, aunts, uncles, parents and adult siblings in important legal matters impacting your family.
She values the essence of family and does everything she can to keep your family together. There are many ways to achieve this, no matter how formidable your situation initially seems.
Putting Your Family First
Family legal issues can come with heavy emotions. Sheri provides an objective viewpoint and help you take a rational approach to an effective solution. Her emphasis on clear communication at every stage of a legal matter means you will always be informed of all your options. Her experience allows her to present the potential outcomes and assist you in making the best possible decisions. While she values finding solutions through negotiation, this approach is not always effective. If necessary, Sheri will aggressively advocate for your interests in court.
Empowering You To Take Control
Your lawyer should do more than read your case file. Your lawyer should counsel you by providing realistic expectations, educating you on legal issues and helping you make the best decisions for your loved ones. Sheri believes not only in representing you but also in empowering you for the future.